Natural cosmetics for the body, face and hair are becoming increasingly popular among users of all ages. Not surprisingly, compared to traditional products available in drugstores, they are safe to use, hypoallergenic, designed for sensitive, delicate, problematic or mature skin. In addition, they effectively improve the condition of the skin or the condition of the hair. A particularly recommended natural cosmetic in autumn and winter is hand cream.Low temperatures, wind, frequent hand washing, the use of chemicals and strong detergents dry out the skin and can cause itching and burning sensations. To prevent premature aging of the hands, and at the same time enjoy smooth, properly moisturized skin, it is worth reaching for natural hand creams from Purite
. What hand cream can you go for?
Natural hand creams – our suggestions
Here are three natural hand creams that will nourish the skin, prevent dryness and premature aging.
- Patchouli Hand Cream is a unique product with a rich formula, created on the basis of hydrolate of damask rose petals, full of nourishing hormones and plant enzymes. Cosmetic perfectly:
- moisturizes the skin,
- Reduces irritation and discoloration,
- Regenerates damaged epidermis,
- has an anti-wrinkle effect.
Coconut oil contained in the composition of the hand cream protects against excessive water loss and external factors, natural jojoba butter has antibacterial and antifungal effects, while patchouli oil has a beneficial effect on the condition and appearance of the skin.
- Rosemary Hand Cream regenerates the skin of the hands, firms it, and smooths it. In addition, it has antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal and anti-wrinkle properties. In addition, the rosemary hydrolate-based cream contains natural sunscreens that protect the delicate skin of the hands from irritation and photoaging, i.e. sagging and dry skin and discoloration.
In addition to organic rosemary hydrolate, Purite’s natural hand cream includes coconut oil, baobab oil, sweet almond oil, aloe vera extract and shea butter.
- Mint Hand Cream – is ideal for people with dry, damaged or normal skin who want to regenerate the epidermis. The cosmetic, based on peppermint hydrolate, has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect. The cream will work well not only for the skin of the hands, but also for the feet. After application, the product leaves a pleasant refreshing and cool feeling on the skin. What active ingredients were included in the composition of the hand cream? Among others, oil extract of aloe vera, jojoba and shea butter, geranium oil, almond oil or beeswax.
Natural hand creams – summary
Are you struggling with the problem of dry, cracking hands? Are you looking for a product that will adequately lubricate the skin while regenerating the epidermis? We recommend creams for dry hands, also designed for normal, damaged or sensitive skin. Purite natural cosmetics based on plant ingredients (shea butter, oils and vegetable oils) perfectly moisturize the skin, soothe irritation, prevent wrinkles, and accelerate the regeneration of the epidermis. Choose a natural hand cream based on rosemary hydrolate, damask rose petals or peppermint.