Purite’s Terms of Service
The following rules set out the general principles that are the legal basis for the use of the Store – on line.
Definitions used in the regulations.
Purite – owner of DSS Sp. z o.o.; ul. Mściwoja 7/1; 52-200 Komorowice; KRS No. 514790 – WROCŁAWIA- ABRICJA REGISTERED COURT OF WROCŁAW, IV ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL REGISTER OF JUSTICE. e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +48 697 97 51 97
Store – a computer and information platform connected to the Internet created by SOTE, which allows Users to carry out commercial operations over the Internet.
User – means any person who uses the Store in any way. User using
from the store agrees to provide digital content in circumstances that provide for the right of withdrawal, as well as other electronic documents necessary to complete the transaction.
Services – means services provided electronically by DSS Sp. z o.o.
General conditions for the use of the Purite store.
– Before making a purchase, each user should read the terms and conditions of use of the Online Store under the domain purite.pl.
– Prices of goods located in the Purite Online Store, are given in PLN and include VAT (are gross prices).
– Purite’s online store, located on the website at www.purite.pl, allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
– The offer proposed by the Store is strictly dependent on the company’s stock.
– The user, the person using the services of purite.co.uk on the basis of an order made in accordance with the purchase procedure, buys and the Store sells the products specified in the order made by the buyer.
– By placing an order, the user agrees to all the provisions and information contained in these Regulations.
– The store reserves the right to withdraw certain products from sale.
– The User can change the order or cancel the order, via e-mail until the Store sends the ordered products.( The order status is sent via e-mail to the User’s address)
– Purite – reserves the right to change prices of products on offer, introduce new products to the offer of the Store, carry out and cancel promotional actions on the pages of the Store or make any changes to them.
– The Store reserves the right to send unannounced messages to persons whose contact information it has obtained through registration with our Store. By this term we mean information relating directly to Purite’s offerings (e.g. changes, new offers, promotions) as well as non-commercial letters (e.g. greetings, etc.).
Responsibility for using the Store
DSS Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to unilaterally decide on the content of the Store, changes and modifications made to it, without having to notify Users of its intentions.
You warrant that you will use the Store, only in a manner consistent with applicable law, rules of social coexistence and good morals.
The Shop Owner stipulates that the use of the Shop is exclusively at the expense and risk of the User, and does not give any guarantee that the use will be without errors, defects or interruptions, as well as that the result of the search on the Internet will meet the User’s expectations as to the substantive content, accuracy or usefulness of the information obtained, unless such a guarantee is expressly formulated in any document of DSS Sp. z o.o.
DSS Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for any interruption in the operation of the Store due to the need for expansion, reconfiguration or replacement of hardware and software.
DSS Sp. z o.o. shall not be liable for interruptions in the functioning of the Store resulting from Internet connection disruptions and other interruptions in the functioning of the Store beyond its control, which may affect the use of the Store.
Terms and conditions for the conclusion and termination of contracts for the provision of electronic services
The contract with the User is concluded when the Store’s system sends the User an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order, including the quantities and prices of all ordered goods, the total costs to be borne by the User, the terms of payment and the address to which the products are to be shipped.
Placing orders at purite.co.uk
1) An order can be placed:
– Through the shopping procedure of the Store.
2) After placing an order through the Store, the User receives a return e-mail confirming that the Store has received the order.
3) Implementation of the order begins:
– in the case of orders paid by bank transfer after the funds are credited to the account of DSS Sp. z o.o.
4) The order will be processed provided the product is in stock. In case of unavailability of the product covered by the order, the User shall be informed immediately, but no later than within 7 working days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
5) The user, within 2 days of being notified by the Store about the lack of the product, decides on further processing of the order (partial processing, extension of the waiting time, cancellation of the entire order). If the User fails to make a decision within the aforementioned period, the Store shall refund the amount of money paid by the User.
6) The ordered products are shipped by the Store within 4 working days, counting from the date of registration of payment, unless otherwise indicated in the information next to the product, with a maximum term of 30 days.
Purite product deliveries
– The form of delivery of the product and the form of payment shall be in accordance with the method selected by the User in the order.
– The product shall be issued to the User in the original manufacturer’s packaging, and in a bulk package, if necessary.
– Shipments are carried out by the Polish Postal Service, or by a courier company selected by the Store without any change in price for the User-Customer.
– Product delivery method: DPD courier
Delivery costs – shipments
The cost of delivery within the country is 15 PLN. Orders over the amount of 160 PLN are free of charge.
The cost of delivery within the country on delivery is 25 PLN.
For each order of an individual customer is issued a receipt VAT invoice – Company.
For companies, only a VAT invoice is issued. Data (necessary for invoice, the system will enforce automatically when ordering – Company
Forms of payment
a. COD (payment on delivery),
b. bank transfer,
– credit card payment
Foreign shipments – Sales are made to selected countries (list in the panel).
The cost of delivery depends on the zone.
Return of goods
In accordance with the Law of March 2, 2000, as amended, “On the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage Caused by a Hazardous Product”, you may withdraw from the contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement of withdrawal before the reserved period.
The user shall immediately, no later than within 14 days, return the goods in unaltered condition.
The user may not return goods that have been used or are damaged. The user returns the goods with a receipt or invoice.
The parties are obliged to return the benefits (the Store to return the amount paid equal to the price of the goods, the User to return the goods) immediately, but no later than within 14 days.
The cost of returning the goods is not refundable and is the responsibility of the person returning the item.
DSS Sp. z o.o. does not accept COD shipments.
– T h e s e w a r d s o f t h e S c l e p i e s a r e g i v e n t h e p r o d u c e n t .
– DSS is liable to the Buyer if the sold thing has a physical or legal defect – warranty – 12 months.
– If, upon receipt of the goods, the User finds technical defects or damage caused in transit, the User has the right to send the goods back by registered mail.
– The returned goods must be accompanied by a receipt and a brief description of what is the reason for the complaint and address details (name, street, house number, apartment, city, code and contact phone number).
– All complaints are processed no later than 14 days from the date of receipt. Damaged goods will be exchanged for another, full-quality one, and if this is not possible (for example, due to out-of-print), the Store will refund the buyer the equivalent of the price of the goods or offer him other goods available in the Store to choose from.
– Costs associated with the return of the advertised goods, the Store will reimburse immediately after processing – recognition – of the complaint.
DSS Sp. z o.o. shall not bear any liability, in particular civil, criminal and administrative liability, for the User’s use of the Store in a manner contrary to the provisions hereof.
DSS Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to unilaterally make changes and modifications to this document. Your use of the Store after these changes will be tantamount to your acceptance of them.
The information in the Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order using the mechanisms available on the Store’s web pages, the user makes an offer to purchase a specific good under the conditions specified in the product description.
The Store team makes every effort to ensure that the descriptions and technical data of the products placed in the Store are consistent with reality.
DSS Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the updated version in the Store.
In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant laws shall apply.
PURITE GIFT CARDS
(1) Terms used in these Regulations, have the following meanings:
Publisher – DSS Sp. z o.o.; ul. Mściwoja 7/1; 52-200 Komorowice being the publisher
PURITE Salon- PURITE’s stationary store located in Poland and online store located at www.purite.pl
Gift Card – a paper or electronic gift voucher/ gift certificate/birthday voucher issued to the bearer, authorizing one-time purchases at PURITE Stores, within the amount limit set on the Gift Card.
Purchaser – a person who receives a Gift Card from the Issuer in exchange for the transfer of funds to the Issuer in an amount equal to the amount credited to the Gift Card.
User – the Purchaser, or any holder of a Gift Card, presenting it for redemption at a PURITE Salon.
Goods – movable items offered by the Publisher for sale in PURITE Stores
(2) These Regulations set forth the general terms and conditions for the use of the Gift Card.
(3) The Issuer agrees to give the Gift Card to the Purchaser and then to accept it for redemption at PURITE Stores. The Purchaser agrees to transfer funds to the Issuer in an amount equal to the Gift Card credit and to redeem the Gift Card at PURITE Stores during the Gift Card validity period.
4.Acquisition of the Gift Card is possible only in PURITE Stores and at www.purite.pl.
(5) The Issuer shall accept for redemption in PURITE Stores only undamaged Gift Cards with an unexpired expiration date, with all security features to protect it from forgery. For online transactions, it uses the unique code provided on the Gift Card in paper or electronic form.
6 The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash in whole or in part.
7 The Gift Card can only be used at PURITE Stores.
8 The Gift Card is valid for another 6 months from the date of activation. Once the Gift Card expires, it becomes invalid and does not entitle you to make further purchases at PURITE Stores.
(9) Activation of the Gift Card takes place when the Gift Card is issued to the Purchaser.
10. the expiration date of the Gift Card can be checked by sending an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. After 6 months from activation, the Gift Card expires and the unused amount remaining on it is non-refundable.
11. the Gift Card gives you the opportunity to make purchases at PURITE Stores ONE time. Unused funds remain on the Gift Card until the date in effect as the expiration date of the Gift Card.
12 The balance of the Gift Card can be checked at any time at any PURITE Salon – it is at the same time the same as the amount shown on the Gift Card.
13 When redeeming a Gift Card, the User is not entitled to receive change in cash (in the case of online transactions, return to account) when the value of the purchased Goods is less than the current value of the funds accumulated on the Gift Card.
(14) In the event that the price of the Goods purchased by the User using the Gift Card is higher than the value of the funds deposited thereon, the User shall be required to pay the difference due in cash, by payment card, credit card or, in the case of an online store, the surcharge by bank transfer.
15 The Gift Card is not exchangeable or refundable in case of loss, theft or destruction. The Publisher shall not be responsible for Gift Cards that are lost (or damaged) after they are issued to the Purchaser due to reasons beyond the Publisher’s control after they are given to the Purchaser.
(16) The redemption of the Gift Card by the User shall constitute a valid transaction even if the User comes into possession of the Gift Card in an unauthorized manner.
17. the issuer has the right to refuse to redeem the Gift Card in case:
a.) expiration of the expiration date of the Gift Card,
b.) the technical impossibility of redeeming the Gift Card, in particular, damage to the Gift Card to the extent that the data recorded on it cannot be read,
c.) use of a forged Gift Card, i.e. one that does not conform to the provided specimen or does not have the security features used by the Issuer.
d.) in the case of online transactions with a Gift Card having an incorrect illegible or forged authorization code.
(18) All complaints related to Gift Cards shall be considered by the Issuer within 30 (thirty) days from the date of submission of a written complaint by the User at any PURITE Store or sent to the following address of the office of the Issuer:DSS Sp. z o.o. Zwycięska street 12c/1 53-03 Wrocław.
(19) In the event of a complaint regarding a Gift Card damaged to the extent that it cannot be used properly, the User shall be obliged to deliver the claimed Gift Card to the Issuer. In the event that the Issuer approves the complaint, the Issuer will issue the User with a new Gift Card credited with an amount equivalent to the funds accumulated on the damaged Gift Card at the time of its return to the Issuer. The validity period of the Gift Card issued by the Issuer will be equal to the validity period applicable to the damaged Gift Card.
(20) Goods purchased with a Gift Card are non-refundable, and replacement of unused Goods or an unengraved item of Goods is possible within 14 days from the date of purchase.
21 In the event of return of Goods purchased at PURITE Stores using a Gift Card, the Publisher will provide the User with a new Gift Card with a value equivalent to the purchase price of the Goods paid by the User for the returned Goods.
(22) The basis for recognition of the return of the Goods is the presentation by the User of proof of purchase of the Goods at the PURITE Salon.
23 The Gift Card is not an electronic payment instrument and is not a payment card.
(24) The issuance of the Gift Card to the User shall not constitute a sale subject to value added tax under the relevant tax laws. The Purchaser, upon request notified to the Issuer no later than at the time of issuance of the Gift Card, shall have the right, as proof of payment of funds to the Issuer, to receive from the Issuer only a written receipt, not being a fiscal receipt or VAT invoice.
25 By acquiring the Gift Card, the Purchaser declares that he/she has familiarized himself/herself with these Regulations and accepts their contents and conditions. By using the Gift Card, the User declares that he/she has read these Terms and Conditions and accepts their contents and conditions.
26. the content of these Terms and Conditions is available at www.purite.pl – abbreviated terms and conditions are available with the purchased Gift Card at www.purite.pl. The purchase of a Gift Card is the same as accepting both the full and abbreviated terms and conditions. The user declares that he is familiar with the provisions of the regulations.
(27) The provisions of the Civil Code shall apply to all matters not regulated by these Regulations.
28. the Publisher also reserves the right to make changes to these Regulations at any time without giving any reason. All changes are effective as of the date of their implementation by the Publisher, after the amended Terms and Conditions are made available for review on the website www.purite.pl at least 14 days in advance, provided that such change will not apply to Gift Cards issued up to the date of the change in the Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PURITE ONLINE STORE LOYALTY PROGRAM
§ 1. General Provisions.
1.1 The organizer of the Loyalty Program is DSS Sp. z o.o. with headquarters: ul. Mściwoja 7/1, 52-200 Komorowice, Poland, NIP: 8992755271, REGON: 022447468, KRS: 0000514790, which is referred to as the Organizer.
1.2 The Regulations form the basis of the Loyalty Program and define the rights and obligations of its Participants.
1.3 The loyalty program comes into effect from the date of launch of the new online store ( www.purite.pl ), i.e. from 17/09/2022. Loyalty points for purchases in our store begin to accrue from this day.
§ 2. Participation in the Program.
2.1 The program is aimed at individuals using our online store https://www.shop.purite.pl
2.2 Participation in the Loyalty Program is free of charge.
2.3 The Participant joins the Loyalty Program by creating an individual user account on the website https://www.shop.purite.pl, Customer Account.
2.4 After creating a Customer Account, the Loyalty Program Participant collects points that can be used to make payments when shopping at https://www.shop.purite.pl Value of 1 point = 0.10 pln (Polish zloty currency).
2.5 Participants of the Loyalty Program may be adults who meet the conditions specified in the Regulations.
2.6 Joining the Loyalty Program is tantamount to the Participant’s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, its rules and obligations. The participant also confirms that he meets all the conditions that entitle him to participate in the program.
2.7 Participation in the Loyalty Program, as well as the rights and obligations related thereto, including the right to claim a prize, are not transferable to third parties.
§ 3. Collection and validity of points
3.1 For each 1 pln (Polish zloty) spent in our store https://www.shop.purite.pl, the Participant is entitled to 1 loyalty point worth 0.10 pln (Polish zloty).
3.2 Points are added after payment for online purchases is made and credited.
3.3 Points collected in the Loyalty Program can be used when making payments for purchases on https://www.shop.purite.pl, in accordance with the provisions included in § 4. Using the collected points, these regulations.
3.4 The Participant can check the balance of accumulated points in the Loyalty Program on the website https://www.shop.purite.pl, under the My Account tab, after logging in.
3.5. The points are valid for 365 days from the date they are assigned to the customer’s account, i.e. from the date the payment for purchases is credited.
§ 4. Use of collected points
4.1 Points collected in the Loyalty Program can be used only when making online payments for purchases on https://www.shop.purite.pl.
4.2 Collected points can be used when shopping at https://www.shop.purite.pl with the required minimum order amount / order fee, which is 1 pln (Polish zloty currency).
4.3 With the collected points, the customer can only pay for products at the basic price. Products at promotional prices will be available for payment with Loyalty Program points.
4.4 Gift certificates and Vouchers are excluded from the Loyalty Program, and will not be available for payment with Loyalty Program points.
§ 5 Complaint Procedure.
5.1 Complaints and any questions related to the Loyalty Program should be submitted to the e-mail address: email@example.com, or to the postal address: DSS Sp. z o.o. ul. Mściwoja 7/1, 52-200 Komorowice, Poland.
5.2 The Organizer will process complaints as soon as possible, and the maximum time limit for processing complaints is 14 working days.
5.3 The Organizer’s decision on the complaint is final.
§ 6. Data protection
6.1 Personal data provided by participants will be processed for the purpose of implementing the Loyalty Program, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) RODO, and the Administrator of the Personal Data is DSS Sp. z o.o.
6.2 The personal data you provide may be processed for the purpose of sending newsletters or marketing information upon consent at https://www.shop.purite.pl
6.3 The Participant agrees that the e-mail address used during the creation of the Customer Account on https://www.shop.purite.pl may be added to the PURITE newsletter address database.
6.4 The participant has the right to inspect his personal data, change it, as well as to request its removal from our database. Deletion of personal data will be associated with the termination of the Customer Account.
6.5 Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Loyalty Program – failure to provide such data prevents participation in our Loyalty Program.
§ 7. Final Provisions.
7.1 The Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Program are available on the website https://www.shop.purite.pl and at the headquarters of the Organizer, located at the following address:
DSS Sp. z o.o. ul. Mściwoja 7/1, 52-200 Komorowice, Poland.
7.2 In matters not regulated by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
7.3 The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations.
7.4 Any disputes that may arise between the Organizer and its Participants will be considered by the Court having jurisdiction over the Organizer’s headquarters.
Regulations for the return of packages. “I protect the environment with PURITE”.
The following regulations use the abbreviations used in the above regulations and constitute the unified text.
Each Customer-User who sends back to Purite (brand owner as above) empty washed packaging of Purite products is entitled to reimbursement of shipping costs worth 15,00 pln, transferred in the form of 150 Purite Online Store Loyalty Program points to the Customer’s profile, and 10% discount on NEW products purchased. In order to take advantage of the promotion, the User/Customer is required to send back (at least 3 pieces) of glass packaging originally purchased (in any distribution channel) from DSS Sp. z o.o. originally labeled with the PURITE logo to the address below:
DSS Sp. z o.o.; ul. Mściwoja 7/1; 52-200 Komorowice
and to send an e-mail informing about the fact of shipment to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the shipment number (allowing to track the shipment on portals offered by the courier company chosen by the Customer).
In return, the Customer/User completing the program receives a discount code including Purite’s coverage of shipping costs and an additional amount discount of 10% on NEW purchases (made in agreement with PURITE and upon receipt of the code authorizing the above).
According to the procedure, the customer, after sending an email with the shipment number sent to PURITE, receives in return via email a Discount CODE entitling only to free shipping of purchased goods and 10% discount on purchased products/goods.
Regulations on the return of packages is a unilateral statement of DSS Sp. Ltd. and is not subject to any other regulations.
Brand owner Purite aims to promote the minimization of environmental damage by working with its customers to recycle.