Puritamol is a preparation of general use with comprehensive therapeutic properties. Composed exclusively of natural herbal extracts and aromatherapy grade essential oils.
Dostępność: In stock
Puritamol is a preparation of general use with comprehensive therapeutic properties. Composed of only natural herbal extracts and aromatherapy grade essential oils, based on linden hydrolate, blueberry extract and alcohol, it is said to provide relief from joint, muscle or migraine pain. It is also rubbed in prophylactically when the body weakens and feels bad during a cold. Applied directly, spot on the forming skin lesions, it has an antibacterial effect; it will relieve the burning and itching of the skin after insect bites. We can also use it to counteract unwanted changes occurring in the oral cavity, such as sore gums, aphthas, damaged mucous membranes and any inflammation.
The super ingredients that make Puritamol such a versatile preparation are plants and herbs known and valued in herbalism, a source of phytohormones, minerals and macro- and micronutrients:
– Blueberry, the bigger sister of our forest berry, is a rich source of numerous vitamins, micro- and macroelements and valuable antioxidants (mainly anthocyanins) with salutary effects on our health. Its fruits contain vitamins A, B, C, E, K and PP, as well as calcium, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, copper and the mineral manganese. All these ingredients, especially vitamin A and C, make it exhibit strong antioxidant activity. It removes harmful free radicals from the body, preventing dangerous diseases, including cancer and premature aging of the skin.
– Broad-leaved lime, and especially its flowers, are a wealth of active ingredients – there are more than 20 flavonoid compounds in them. Of particular note is tyliroside, which exhibits strong anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, linden flowers contain mucilaginous compounds, organic acids, phytosterols, triterpenes, tannins and valuable mineral compounds, such as manganese salts with exceptional shielding and moisturizing properties.
– The chamomile flowers in Puritamol are derived from the noble chamomile – Matricaria chamomilla, which is a very popular herbal remedy with sedative, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic (antihistamine) and diastolic effects. It is excellent at relieving the symptoms of eczema, acne and psoriasis.
– Common nettle, due to its extremely rich chemical composition, is considered one of the most valuable plants used in phytotherapy. It has scientifically proven immunological and immunomodulatory properties – that is, it increases or decreases the activity of the body’s immune cells, which can be invaluable for many autoimmune diseases. Nettle promotes the formation of a natural weapon against viruses, the so-called “Nettle of the Earth. Interferons, which provide communication between body cells to fight pathogens by activating the immune system’s defense mechanisms.
– Sage fully deserves its Latin name – salvere means “to cure,” “to save.” Sage not only heals the body and improves its appearance, but is also good for your mood. It helps fight eczema, acne, psoriasis and ringworm, as well as delay skin aging and the formation of wrinkles.
– Calendula is one of the most popular herbs used for skin diseases and inflammation. Thanks to its immune-stimulating properties, it accelerates the healing of wounds, chapped skin, bruises, burns, acne, as well as insect stings. The antibacterial and antibiotic effects of calendula have been scientifically confirmed against Staphylococcus aureus, streptococcus, paratyphoid and ringworm.
– Lemon balm has an extremely valuable essential oil that relaxes the smooth muscles of the intestines, reduces the threshold of nervous system sensitivity, and has antibacterial properties. Melissa also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, supports the immune system and the proper functioning of the upper respiratory tract. Melissa herb applied to herpes, helps get rid of unsightly blisters.
– Lavender is not only a beautiful fragrance with soothing effects. The most valuable in lavender is the essential oil, which is extremely complex. It contains substances quite rare in the plant world, but with a wide spectrum of action (linalool, geraniol, furfurol, pinene, cineol, borneol, plus tannins, sugars and mineral compounds). Lavender flowers promote scarring and healing of various skin lesions. Also, the high content of tannins – compounds with astringent and drying properties – helps heal skin injuries such as burns, abrasions and puncture wounds.
– Aromatherapy grade essential oils used in Puritamol show properties that benefit our health and good mood. Lemon oil supports the body’s overall well-being and relieves itching after insect bites. Lavender oil calms the mind and smooths the skin beautifully, ylang ylang oil has antiseptic, sedative and antidepressant effects, and is also used to treat seborrhea. Eucalyptus oil, like rosemary oil, has many valuable properties: antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and decongestant, in addition, it is excellent for freshening breath and relaxing the body. Chamomile oil is irreplaceable in the treatment of skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, regenerative, antiseptic and analgesic properties.
The presence of “sediment” on the surface and inside the preparation is not a sign of spoilage. Shake before use.
Our products contain natural substances of plant origin,
As a result, sensitization reactions may occur in susceptible individuals.
DOES NOT CONTAIN CHEMICAL PRESERVATIVES, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS AND COLORS.
To improve malodorous areas, spray a small amount of the product from a distance of 10 cm. The spray is cooling, to get a warming effect, rub vigorously. Due to the alcohol content, avoid damaged areas (including burns, open wounds, rashes) and the area around the eyes. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the product ingredients! Keep out of reach of small children.
– COMPOSITION/INGREDIENTS: organic linden hydrolate, ethanol 96%, blueberry fruit, chamomile baskets, nettle herb, sage, calendula petals, lemon balm herb, lavender, vegetable glycerin, composition of natural essential oils: melissa, lavender, tea tree, ylang ylang, eucalyptus, rosemary, lemon, chamomile
– INCI: Tilia Sylvestris (Linden) Flower Water, Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol), Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Fruits, Chamomilla Recutita Flower, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Melissa Officinalis Leaf, Lavendula Angustifolia Flower, Glycerin, Essential oils: Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica (Limonum) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil.