Natural diffuser + Natural fragrance blend KAIROS
Dostępność: In stock
Essential oils, have a proven positive effect on our well-being, hence they cannot be missed as an introduction to the world of relaxation and relaxation – aromatherapy according to Purite.
KAIROS for Every Day.
Wonderfully fresh and extremely appealing. Providing solace that keeps us “here and now.” Kairos is “this here,” “this right” time, the right moment to act, created by opportunity and unique, transient circumstances.
Natural essential oils:
– Bergamot – has anti-inflammatory, anti-stress and antidepressant properties, relieves nervous tension and symptoms of depression.
– Sweet orange – shows antidepressant properties. It has a soothing effect on strained nerves, the effects of chronic stress, or anxiety, and a relaxing and restful effect, helping to achieve a cheerful, happy mood.
– Cedar – relieves, among other things: bronchitis, catarrh, inflammation, is recommended for people who suffer from chronic anxiety, stress and depression.
– Patchouli – has a beneficial effect on the nervous system and is great for people struggling with depression. It improves mood, stimulates the body to action, adds energy and helps regain calm.
– Sage – a fragrance with strong antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects, antioxidant.
– APPLICATION: Aromatherapy. Diffusion.
– WARNINGS: do not ingest, do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Keep away from children.
To enhance the aura of the chosen fragrance, we chose volcanic lava, whose irregular, porous structure is an excellent carrier of the fragrance notes of Purite’s ethereal compositions.
Lava is an extraordinary mineral with wonderful energetic properties. Created in a fire deep in the earth, it combines the energy of the elements and releases its own, which makes the fragrance of the oils float in the air sensually seizing the space.
Lava has been known for centuries for its grounding and calming properties. It emanates a supportive, protective energy field that helps one feel comfortable in one’s own body and open to new possibilities, which ties in directly with the properties of essential oils and a place like a manual therapy or spa.