Using natural oils for massage and body care brings a range of benefits, from improving skin condition and hydration to a feeling of relaxation. Oils extracted from a variety of plants are characterized by their high content of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Learn the benefits of using natural oils in daily body care and for massage.
What are the benefits of using oils for massage and skin care?
- Moisturize and nourish the skin
Natural oils have strong moisturizing properties, so they effectively prevent dry skin. After applying the cosmetic to the face or body, the skin becomes soft and supple. In addition, the oils help rebuild the skin’s lipid layer, which is important, among other things. During frosty weather and wet, rainy days.
- Skin regeneration
The natural composition and the abundance of minerals and vitamins positively affect the renewal processes of our skin. The use of oils supports regenerative processes, which is especially important for irritated, dry or damaged skin.
- Anti-aging protection
Using natural oils for massage and body care makes the skin age more slowly. This is due to the presence of antioxidant substances that protect the body from the negative effects of free radicals.
- Therapeutic properties
Natural oils provide the right glide during a massage or self-massage, make it easier to carry out the treatment in a gentle and relaxing way. On the other hand, the essential oils used have aromatherapeutic properties, and of course, have a very pleasant natural fragrance.
- Organic composition
Massage and body oils from Purite are natural ingredients, which means they are environmentally friendly. The cosmetics do not contain artificial colors, enhancers or harmful additives that could irritate the skin.
How to choose the best oils for massage and skin care?
A few tips will help you choose the right oils for massage and skin care:
- skin type and its needs – in the case of dry skin, oils rich in moisturizing ingredients, such as argan or jojoba oil, which you will find in the composition of SHANTI massage oil , will prove ideal. Oily skin, on the other hand, will respond better to lighter oils, such as grape seed;
- natural composition – natural oils are better tolerated by the skin and reduce the risk of irritation. Purite massage and body oils are suitable for virtually every skin type, and are also recommended for people with allergies;
- oils with different properties – some products have a soothing effect, others regenerate or relax. For example, the rosemary oil contained in PRANA massage oil is known for its relaxing properties, boosts the immune system and makes it easier to fall asleep;
- oil extraction method – the way the oil is extracted affects its quality. Cold pressing is the best method for producing oils, as it preserves the most nutrients. When pressed under heat, oils can lose most minerals and vitamins.
The use of natural oils will make daily body care more pleasant, as well as carrying out a relaxing massage. The cosmetics, which are free of parabens and artificial dyes, perfectly nourish and moisturize the skin and promote its regeneration. The pleasant fragrances of oils from Purite are due to their natural composition and make applying them to the body a relaxing ritual. Purite massage oils, can also be used after every bath or shower as a very moisturizing body lotion.